From: Marcus Wanner <marcusw@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eclipse portage package
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 02:01:23
1 On 11/28/2009 3:18 PM, Chuck Robey wrote:
2 > Several comments about answers here. First, to Marcus Wanner, yes, the
3 > first
4 > two eclipse packages work for 3.5, but they AREN'T eclipse, they are plugins for
5 > eclipse (plugins for what I really want). The 3rd is eclipse-sdk, the only one
6 > you don't cover and the only one I really need. Of course I know how to handle
7 > them, but without having eclipse itself, it's not useful.
8 >
9 In that case, you would follow my instructions, except change the
10 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -pv eclipse-ecj
11 command to
12 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -pv eclipse-sdk
13 and the
14 emerge -av eclipse-ecj
15 command to
16 emerge -av eclipse-sdk
17
18 However, if you have it working, you can disregard my advice entirely.
19
20 Marcus
21
22 Marcus