From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] {OT} Dynamic HTML to PDF
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:42:08
1 I'm currently printing a dynamic HTML web page via firefox, but I'm
2 trying to switch to a method that will allow me to print across the
3 internet in an automated fashion with lpr. I've tried printing a
4 static HTML file with lpr, but it comes out in raw code. I think I
5 need a way to convert a dynamic web page to a static HTML file and
6 then convert that HTML file to PDF for printing. I'm having trouble
7 getting my mind around how to convert the dynamic HTML web page to a
8 static HTML file, but I think going from HTML to PDF is best
9 accomplished with htmldoc.
10
11 How would you guys do this?
12