From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Greylisting idea
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:02:05
1 On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:55:45 -0700, Grant wrote:
2
3 > Forged
4 > addresses could be a problem though. Is there any way to verify that
5 > the sender address is legitimate without sending an email there?
6
7 The real problem is that the forged addresses are often real. I get
8 enough spam without adding to it by getting one of these for each spam
9 that is sent out with my address in the From: header.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Did you know that eskimos have 17 different words for linguist?