From: Catalin Trifu <catalin@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] PHP and PEAR
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:10:15
1 Hi,
2
3 I have PHP unmasked in package.unmask, so when I install it I get PHP 5.1.0b2
4 which is exactly what i want.
5 But there is not PEAR installed with it, which is not what I want. There
6 is no USE flag to install PEAR or not. I looked in /usr/portage/eclass/php5-sapi.eclass and
7 in php5-sapi_src_compile I found:
8
9 php5-sapi_is_providerbuild || my_conf="${my_conf} --without-pear"
10
11 I have no idea where php5-sapi_is_prviderbuild comes from.
12 Is there a way to install pear without tweaking the .eclass file because it gets overwritten
13 every time emerge sync ?
14 Perhaps a USE flag would be much more appropiate that the internal flag.
17 Catalin
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list