From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub2 and is the upgrade a tooth puller.
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:20:19
1 On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:05:31 +0200
2 Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de> wrote:
5 > And i am still happy with lilo. Am i the only one? ;)
8 Heck no. I use lilo on all of my LInux machines, and when the
9 time comes to switch to EFI, I will switch to elilo.
10
11 In fact, the Intel MB's that I use all have the capability
12 to use EFI and I will shortly be experimenting with EFI/elilo.
13
14 My needs are simple and simple tools are appropriate and available.
15 Wouldn't it be a shame if, by popular assent, nothing else were
16 maintained other than grub.
17
18 Frank Peters