From: christopher jones <christopher.jones1216@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Tablets
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:53:38
1 i use an ASUS eee EP121 tablet which has laptop hardware and is a very
2 pricey and hard to find tablet. However, I believe any of the ASUS eee
3 family laptops with touch screens and their tablets like the EB121 and
4 the Transformer can easily have Gentoo installed on them. Just check
5 out the specs of the machines first for familiar hardware like the
6 processor and what the person said earlier.. a USB keyboard is key.
7 you wont get gentoo installed on it without one since the touchscreen
8 wont work and if it comes with a bluetooth keyboard like mine did that
9 also wont work till you compile the bluetooth and touch drivers into
10 the kernel.
11
12 Happy hunting my friend.
13