From: Jacques Montier <jacques.montier@×××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Strange problem while uploading
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 10:15:24
1 Hi all,
2
3 I use the online french file storage Securibox (similar to Adrive or
4 others) to backup some data.
5 https://www.securibox.fr/
6 Everything worked before upgrading gentoo by emerge -auvDN world.
7 Now, i can open my personal space, delete files, but i can't upload
8 files anymore.
9 Here are two jpg files :
10 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8818367/upload1.jpg
11 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8818367/upload2.jpg
12 Securibox seems to uses javascript commands to open window.
13 Uploading window open, but nothing happens by clicking the button.
14 I backed up Gentoo (with fsarchiver) and restored previous version in
15 order to find the responsible package.
16 But no success.
17 I can only say that all qt-* packages, adobe-flash, perl* packages are
18 cleared.
19 Have you any idea ?
20 Thank you for your help.
21