From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Flash installation?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:54:47
1 Hi,
2
3 ,,,after upgrading Firefox (->3.014) I was remembered
4 to install the Adobe Flash plugin.
5
6 I first tried to install it via emerge which fails --
7 Firefox does not "see" the installation (yes, JavaScript
8 was enabled and NoScript instructed accordingly).
9
10 From the Adobe website I downloaded the newest Flash plugin
11 for Linux in tar.gz.
12 Unpacking the archive only shed daylight on a library --
13 the installation, which was mentioned by Adobe was missing.
14
15 So...how can I install Adobe Flashplayer or any other useable
16 alternative?
17
18 Kind regards,
19 mcc
20 --
21 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
22 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
23 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
24 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.