From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Python 2.7 support
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:08:23
1 * Xavier Parizet (Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:28:07 +0100)
2 >
3 > I eard some (long) time ago that portage is not compatible with python 2.7, so i
4 > masked it (python) in /etc/portage/package.mask. What i would like to know now
5 > is is portage now compatible with this version of python ? Or if not, where can
6 > i follow the status of this compatibility ? I looked on b.g.o but didn't find
7 > anything related to this.
8
9 Don't waste your or our time by trying to install alpha packages.
10
11 Thorsten