From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on the server side
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:53:01
1 I run Gentoo on a server, but it's just a hobby, low-end one. Athlon XP
2 processor, 1.5 gigs of ram, raid 1 (hardware-controlled). I have a few
3 daemons/servers on it, such as Apache, snmp, and an MTA. Runs fine.
4
5 You might try talking to some of the web hosts who run dedicated Gentoo
6 servers. Links are on the main Gentoo website to some of these hosts.
7