From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WM that does not require policykit, consolekit, and gudev
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:38:32
1 120910 Chris Stankevitz wrote:
2 > Can you recommend a WM that will not require me
3 > to enable gudev, policykit, and consolekit?
4
5 I've been using Fluxbox very happily for c 5 years .
6 It's quite powerful & is very easy to configure via text files.
7 I have a lot of KDE + parts of Xfce installed for their apps :
8 from Xfce I use Terminal & occasionally Thunar.
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca