From: "João Matos" <jaoneto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NetworkManager problem after migrating to systemd
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:48:29
1 2012/10/29 Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com>
2
3 > On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM, João Matos <jaoneto@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > I found the solution a few hours ago here
5 > >
6 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#PAM_support:_su.2C_sudo.2C_screen.
7 > ..
8 > > . Now everything is fine :)
9 > >
10 > > About the packages you mentioned, you've ran 'equery uses pambase polkit
11 > > udisks upower', and none of them has the userflag systemd.
12 >
13 > # equery uses pambase polkit udisks upower
14 > [ : I - package is installed with flag ]
15 > * Found these USE flags for sys-auth/pambase-20120417-r1:
16 > [snip]
17 > + + systemd : Use pam_systemd module to register user sessions
18 > in the systemd control group hierarchy.
19 >
20 > * Found these USE flags for sys-auth/polkit-0.107-r1:
21 > [snip]
22 > + + systemd : Use sys-apps/systemd instead of
23 > sys-auth/consolekit for session tracking
24 >
25 > * Found these USE flags for sys-fs/udisks-2.0.0:
26 > [snip]
27 > + + systemd : Support sys-apps/systemd's logind
28 >
29 > * Found these USE flags for sys-power/upower-0.9.18:
30 > [snip]
31 > + + systemd : Use sys-apps/systemd for hibernate and suspend
32 >
33 > Depends on the versions ;)
36 yep. I've used ~amd64 for about 5 years, but last year I decided to use
37 amd64. Maybe systemd suport is better in more recent packages.
38
39 Well, I've just find out a new little problem: PulseAudio. I've found
40 nothing about systemd+pulseaudio on google, what means that it is too easy
41 to some one carry about writing about it, or nobody tried it yet. Does
42 anyone knows how to start it? Maybe writing a pulseaudio.service or
43 something like that.
46 > > Anyway, systemd
47 > > is globally set on my system, and it is good to know I can disable
48 > > consolekit. I'll try it right now.
49 >
50 > The problem with ck is that it will make some things fail subtlety. I
51 > did uninstall it, and everything has been working great (including the
52 > awesome app-admin/system-config-printer-gnome).
53 >
54 > Regards.
55 > --
56 > Canek Peláez Valdés
57 > Posgrado en Ciencia e Ingeniería de la Computación
58 > Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
65 João de Matos
66 Linux User #461527
67 Graduando em Engenharia de Computação 2005.1
68 UEFS - Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana