From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pmount question
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:06:32
1 On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:32:23 +0100, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > I myself use KDE and there I can specify if I want a USB-drive mounted
4 > or not. I believe I can also specify some USB-drives to auto-mount when
5 > I plug them in. But I do prefer to be able to decide each time as
6 > sometimes I just plug in my phone or camera to charge it. (My phone
7 > also acts like a usb-drive when so configured)
8
9 Yes, you can specify which devices are automounted. I have KDE mount USB
10 sticks, but not my phone - for the same reasons as you.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.