From: Du Zhongdong <axdududu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] do we have the package "ncurses-devel" or something like that?
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 03:43:22
1 Hi, all.
2
3 I've setup gentoo on my Vmware, everything's ok.
4 Now I want to re-check my kernel config,
5
6 #cd /usr/src/linux
7 [Wed Dec 03, 11:38 AM] axdu@ linux$ make menuconfig
8 *** Unable to find the ncurses libraries or the
9 *** required header files.
10 *** 'make menuconfig' requires the ncurses libraries.
11 ***
12 *** Install ncurses (ncurses-devel) and try again.
13 ***
14 make[1]: *** [scripts/kconfig/dochecklxdialog] Error 1
15 make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2
16
17 I try to emerge ncurses-devel but emerge says:
18 [Wed Dec 03, 11:40 AM] axdu@ linux$ sudo emerge ncurses-devel
19 Calculating dependencies |
20 emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "ncurses-devel".
21
22 what's the problem with ncurses-devel? if there's no such thing in
23 GENTOO_MIRRORS, where can I download the source?
24
25 thanks in advance