From: Jackie <jiangjun12321@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: (SOLVED)[gentoo-user] KDM stucking!
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:57:15
1 >>> This same thing also happened to me once when the disk was full.
2 >>>
3 >>> Cheers,
4 >>>
5 >>> Paul
6 >>>
7 >>
8 >> Good news here, I added
9 >>
10 >> nameserver 8.8.8.8
11 >> nameserver 8.8.4.4
12 >>
13 >> to my /etc/resolv.conf,logout and login,no pause before splash
14 >> appeared.Then I rebooted,/etc/resolv was automatically changed back
15 >> and the PAUSE came back. I then used the "chattr +i /etc/resolv.conf"
16 >> command to avoid resolv.conf being changed when rebooting.Rebooted and
17 >> everything is clear now!Thanks all for your advice!
21 > You can set the defaults for resolv.conf in the net file. Here is mine:
22 >
23 > config_eth0="dhcp"
24 > dhcp_eth0="nodns"
25 > dns_servers_eth0="8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4"
26 >
27 > That should fix it as it should be without force. Yea, I had to dig. I'm
28 > getting old or something. :/
29 >
30 > Dale
31 >
36 Copy that.Seen this on the Internet,I am just being lazy and pick the most
37 easy and "violent" method to get it all done :)
38
39 Jackie