From: Evan Klitzke <eklitzke@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unmerge KDE + deps
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:15:37
1 On 6/25/06, krgn <k.gebbert@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I know this must have been asked a few times, but I need to quick and
3 > can't search a lot for info on the net. I would like to remove, say KDE
4 > and GNOME from a system with all the packages they come with, and would
5 > like to find a cmd-line option to emerge that spits out the packages
6 > depending on KDE and GNOME. Could anyone tell me whats the best way to
7 > approach this?
8 >
9 > Karstne
10
11 Normally you would do something like equery depends foo, which will
12 print all the packages depending on foo. IIRC, equery is provided by
13 gentoolkit.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list