From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hibernation doesn't work
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:08:34
1 On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 08:11 +0200, Benyamin Dvoskin wrote:
2 > Hi ,
3 >
4 > I've been trying to configure hibernation to work on my netbook , and
5 > for some reason it doesnt work
6 > when I go to hibernate , and then power up again , it starts as if from scratch
7 >
8 > what can i check ?
9 > what is the right way to configure it ?
12 what hibernate? vanilla? tuxonice? I assume disk but you could also be
13 talking about ram...
14
15 it can all be managed by (and I highly recommend) using
16 hibernate-script. It will handle blacklisted modules, starting/stopping
17 services, filesystems, and more!
22 One learns to itch where one can scratch.
23 -- Ernest Bramah