From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo on Arm64
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 00:11:16
1 Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > > My new arm64 board has finally shipped.
5
6 > How about you pop into #gentoo-embedded on freenode irc?
7
8 OK, irc seems ackward to use to me. I' on now, with pidgin....
11 > There's 2-3 devs actively working on arm64, and I'm sure you will find some
12 > help there. Just give them some time to reply, not everyone is online 24/7.
13 > (quassel or a similar always-on irc client helps.)
14
15 Yea, I might install quassel, if I continue to struggle with pidgin....
18 > You might end up becoming arch tester or writing the install
19 > instructions on the wiki yourself... :D
22 How bouts I figure it out first, then hack up an ascii text for others to
23 follow; then ::>filter::>pretty_print ???
24
25 hopefully I'll see you on gentoo-embedded (ah, I see you).