From: Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.3.73 I've disabled right mouse buttons
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 07:35:16
1 On Sunday 08 November 2009 23.37.18 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > KDE-4.3.73 from kde-testing.
3 >
4 > I was playing around with the desktop and found new shiny extra stuff on
5 > the right-click context menu. Including configs for mouse buttons presses.
6 >
7 > Now I have no right click on the desktop (everywhere else works) and middle
8 > click is disabled everywhere. Being an old-time X lad, this grieves me
9 > greatly.
10 >
11 > Systemsettings has nothing I can see about this - 1000s of hotkeys for
12 > keyboard, nothing for mouse clicks. Any ideas on how to revert this desktop
13 > change?
14
15 Top right corner of your screen -> Destop Activities -> Mouse "tab"