From: bn <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo users <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: The Great Macbook Update 2: How to brace for xorg
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 20:25:18
1 bn ha scritto:
2 > Further update: I am trying with xmodmap, but it seems it works in some
3 > cases and others not (notably GTK applications ignore it, while KDE apps
4 > use it).
5 >
6 > I've put xmodmap lines in my .xsession, kdm config, and I have identical
7 > xmodmap both in my home and in /etc/X11, to no avail.
8 >
9 > Even if I run
10 >
11 > xmodmap $HOME/.xmodmap
12 >
13 > from a terminal and then I start some gtk app, this ignores the xmodmap.
14
15 Found that, it is a GTK bug:
16
17 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=532717
18
19 sorry for the monologue, but maybe it will help people looking in the ML
20 in the future!
21
22 m.