From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] (OT) ksmoothdock quirk
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:06:48
1 Hi All,
2
3 I have set up a KDE desktop for my wife to have ksmoothdock at the bottom and
4 the default KDE menu panel at the top.
5
6 On the left edge of the desktop I have in a column various shortcuts (desktop
7 icons).
8
9 The problem is that each time the desktop is loaded and ksmoothdock is
10 launched, the icons get progressively bunched up at the top of the screen,
11 under the KDE menu panel. After the machine is rebooted a few times, or the
12 desktop reloaded all the icons are hidden under the KDE menu panel at the
13 top.
14
15 To avoid a domestic and calls for buying an applemac for Christmas could you
16 please tell me how to nail those icons on the desktop so that they do not
17 shift? :)
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick