From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] concatenate ogg-files...?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:07:36
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [11-01-30 16:52]:
2 > On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:55:41 +0100, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 >
4 > > I have three ogg-files (audio) which I want to concatenate
5 > > in a way, so that as much as possible of the audio quality
6 > > will be preserved and the result should be an ogg-file again,
7 > > which not only plays ok, because mplayer or what ever simply
8 > > skipps over format violations but is of a valid ogg format.
9 >
10 > Mencoder should do this, something like
11 >
12 > mencoder -oac copy -o newfile.ogg oldfile1.ogg oldfile2.ogg...
15 > --
16 > Neil Bothwick
17 >
18 > "I heard Tasha Yar is the Enterprise's expert on Data entry."
19
20 Unfortunately mencoder cannot be used without a video stream.
21 There is no -ovc null or something like that.
22
23 mcc