From: Denis <denis.che@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how do you keep up with system administration?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 04:44:08
1 While we're on the subject of administration, I have a question about
2 emerge. Sometimes emerge would display important information in green
3 or yellow stars after it's finished merging a package - such as
4 warnings or valuable tips. However, if emerge is processing several
5 packages in a chain, it flashes that information for several seconds
6 and then moves right along to the next package, and usually I'm not
7 fast enough to read/remember it. Can this information be retrieved?
8 --
9 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list