From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice 2.0 - compiling or binary
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:55:13
1 Uh Oh. Here goes my dial-up. I only get 26K here. Last time it took
2 three nights to get it all, about 24 hours total.
3
4 I may go visit my friend that has DSL. LOL
5
6 Dale
7 :-)
8
9 Uwe Klosa wrote:
10
11 > The first file is only 32MB. There are more to come. :)
12 >
13 > Uwe
14 >
15 > Dale wrote:
16 >
17 >> Uwe Klosa wrote:
20 >>> I have used both versions. The compiled version seems to be more
21 >>> stable on my system.
22 >>>
23 >>> Uwe
24 >>>
25 >>
26 >> I always compile mine to. It is downloading it now. Why is it only
27 >> 32MBs this time? It was over 200MBs last time.
28 >>
29 >> Dale
30 >> :-)
35 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list