From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Konqueror 4.3.1 crashed X
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 02:02:45
1 Has anyone else seen anything like this ? Using Konqueror 4.3.1 ,
2 I entered Ctl-Shift-Rightarrow to move a tab & X vanished !
3 I don't remember that happening with any app in recent years.
4
5 There was a report earlier today re something similar with a math pkg
6 & someone was complaining bitterly in comments on LWN recently
7 that something had crashed X when it shouldn't have done.
8
9 I'm using the stable Xorg-server 1.6.3.901-r2 with all known updates.
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca