From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:28:34
1 Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
2 >> But that's irrelevant to our discussion, because I do not want a "web of
3 >> pointers to copies". I want a single pointer to the (hopefully public)
4 >> mailing list thread(s) where you discussed with Bloch and you were
5 >> attacked by him.
6 >>
7 >> Where is this thread?
8 >
9 > Bloch did run these attacks in private mail.
10
11 I'm sure you can post the mail exchange *in full* on your website,
12 therefore. So -hey!- you can show the world how Bloch is the asshole you
13 say he is. What's better than that to bring people on your side?
14
15 >> I don't care about "credibility". I care about individual statements.
16 >> As far as I have understood, the problem is not CDDL not being free, but
17 >> being incompatible with the GPL in the particular build system you
18 >> choose for cdrtools. So, I see no contradiction here. Maybe I'm wrong,
19 >> but again, we want *proof*.
20 >
21 > If you claim that what I do with mkisofs is not legal, you would need to
22 > prove this. As it seems that you cannot prove this claim, please stop spreading
23 > it.
24
25 I don't claim anything nor I spread anything. I want proof of claims, so
26 I can make my opinion on them. Proof. Evidence.
27
28 m.
29 --
30 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list