From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Good file system that recovers from a power failure.
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 02:57:18
1 Duong "Yang" Ha Nguyen wrote:
2 > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010, Dale wrote:
5 >> Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
6 >>
7 >> I'm not subscribed to one and didn't know it had one. I just get conflicting
8 >> comments. Some say it is active, some say it is not. I'm sure Hans, or
9 >> whatever his first name is, isn't doing much work on it although he has a lot
10 >> of time on his hands to do it if he could. I like the file system myself and
11 >> was hoping version 4 would get a foot hold. I'm not sure if it will or not.
12 >> Maybe one day.
13 >>
14 >> Dale
15 >>
16 >> :-) :-)
19 > Off topic: He obviously has no time. You did not read much about
20 > [1]Hans and reiserfs, did you?
21 >
22 > [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser
26 Since he is in jail, he has time, he just can't do anything since they
27 most likely won't let him have a puter. I already knew about his wife
28 and his conviction for her death. I even saw it on the news a couple
29 times. So, yes I did read about it.
30
31 Dale
32