From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:36:42
1 On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:11:32 +0200, misteryellow@×××××.me wrote:
2
3 > Whenever I continue and reach the point to install genkernel with
4 > "cryptsetup" flags to generate the ramdisk with LUKS modules in it, it
5 > prompts me to install thin-provisioning-tools , but the compile fails
6 > for some reason and I can see that people have reported this issue in
7 > July 12, but so far this ebuild has not been fixed.
8
9 Unless you actually need thin provisioning, and f you don't know what it
10 is you don't need it, add this to package.use.
11
12 sys-fs/lvm2 -thin
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 If there is light at the end of the tunnel...order more tunnel.