From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Questions about Pale Moon
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:08:42
1 On 23 January 2018 at 12:58, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I keep having another go at palemoon-bin, and each time I remember why I
5 > don't use it all the time in preference to Firefox.
6 >
7 > Q 1: I've asked this before, but I can't find the reply. How can I arrange
8 > for <CTRL><TAB> to step through the open tabs, one at a time, from left to
9 > right. Or is there another key combination to do that?
10
11 In firefox, this is done by activating tab previews with
12 browser.ctrlTab.previews, maybe that also works in palemoon?
15 > Q 2: What other package do I need installed to give me the navigation
16 > symbols? I've attached a section of the window to show what I mean.
17
18 Maybe check command line output?