From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] web redirection
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:32:23
1 Well, testing from work on a Windows system it seems to work ok.
2 Don't have a Linux system with a web-browser quite accessible to use at the
3 moment; so may be it's a difference in platforms?
4
5 $0.02,
6
7 Ben
11 ----- Original Message ----
12 > From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
13 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 > Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 10:53:32 AM
15 > Subject: [gentoo-user] web redirection
16 >
17 > Hello,
20 > I'm having trouble connecting to a url
21 > that previously worked. It's a Microsoft
22 > based web server, over which I have no control.
23 >
24 > confirmation with abberant behavior, as I
25 > have tried seamonkey, konqueror and Firefox,
26 > would be appreciated....
29 > www.flvs.net
30 >
31 > (just click the login button)
32 >
33 > "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting
34 > the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
37 > Is this some new MS scourage?
40 > any work around is appreciated.
43 > James