From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] generating HFS+ isos
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:07:19
1 On Saturday 20 September 2008 18:24:04 Dale wrote:
2 > Joerg Schilling wrote:
3 > > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > >> According to his previous post, he has already looked at your website.
5 > >
6 > > Well, then he would be knowingly spreading lies. Is this what you intend
7 > > to tell me?
8 > >
9 > > Jörg
10 >
11 > Well, no. I just posted that he already looked at your website and
12 > didn't see it. I guess you can make of it whatever you want tho. It
13 > *seems* like you are putting words in my mouth anyway so . . . .
14
15 If there is a god up there, he is going to stop this thread dead in it's
16 tracks RIGHT NOW.
17
18 Dale, did you miss the last one?
19
20 Joerg, we went through this very very recently. It was not pleasant but you
21 were given ample platform to air your views, and you used that opportunity.
22 Most of us known how you feel, those who don't can search Google.
23
24 This is not your list, it is gentoo's use support list. It is appropriate to
25 discuss the usage of your very fine software here. Judging by the sheer
26 number of requests you received the last time to stop, it can probably be
27 safely assumed that discussion of the alleged crusade against free software
28 by a Debian faction, and your counter-crusade against them, probably does not
29 constitute a welcome discussion.
33 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com