From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kernel ricing
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:37:15
1 On 2013-10-24 1:03 PM, Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'm not positive of it's architecture, but for 20 months I had a Samsung
3 > Galaxy S running Android. This was by far the biggest POS I ever owned. From
4 > the first week it spontaneously rebooted, hung, and the performance was
5 > horrible when it did run.
6 >
7 > I've since switched to an iPhone 4S, now running iOS 7.0.2. It Just Works (TM)
8
9 Oh, please, spare me the ridiculous apple fanboi crap-crud.
10
11 Just because you got a phone that was bad, and didn't bother to get it
12 replaced, doesn't make all Galaxy S4 phones as bad as yours.
13
14 I'll tell you this, my Nexus 4 is absolutely rock-solid, and screaming
15 fast, but that doesn't mean iPhones suck.