From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ALSA wizard...
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 17:03:54
1 On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 5:27 PM Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > If it's true that discord is so picky then I wonder if there would be some value in testing your virtual sound card with some other app to ensure that at least the basic Alsa needs are being met?
7 >
8 > https://www.ubuntupit.com/top-20-best-linux-video-conferencing-software/
9 >
10 Sure, I'll keep looking, but discord seems to come with the best
11 features, barring the small detail of being linux-hostile. For
12 example, jitsi (the 1st in that list) only supports Chrome and
13 Firefox, excluding MacOS users who are not willing to install one of
14 these...
15
16 Cheers
17 Jorge