From: Aaron Clark <ophidian@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 23:29:39
1 On 7-May-08, at 5:39 AM, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Hi folks,
4 >
5 > I checked gentoo.org and even a quick search on the forums but
6 > didn't see anything about a massive boo boo. Just trying to see
7 > what is up here.
8 >
9 > Pardon the noise but could someone reply to let me know it's still
10 > working? Last message I got was on the 22 of last month.
11 >
12 > Thanks
13 >
14 > Dale
15 >
16 > :-) :-) --
17 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
21 I have noticed in my server logs that the gentoo mail server has
22 started using TLSv1 connections for delivery, although I don't know if
23 there are any other behaviours that might be causing undelivery for you.
24
25 Aaron
26 --
27 "In the last, lorn fight