From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Lists <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Configuring Dovecot
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:44:52
1 Anyone have any experience configuring Dovecot? I am trying to get
2 Dovecot to work with MySQL (preferably using the users table from
3 postfix). My stumbling block at the moment is debugging. I can't for
4 the life of me figure out where Dovecot is putting the debugging logs.
5 I think it would be simple to solve my problem if I could just see the
6 blasted SQL query that Dovecot is using. Any pointers would be much
7 appreciated.
8
9 -Mike
13 Michael E. Crute
14 http://mike.crute.org
15
16 I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
17 up where I intended to be. --Douglas Adams
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list