From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE Activities
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:47:44
1 On Saturday 27 December 2014 09:57:09 Mick wrote:
2 > On Saturday 27 Dec 2014 09:43:47 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > No doubt this is just as silly an idea as building KMail without its
4 > > database, which also has caused considerable grief.
5 >
6 > Peter, I can't advise on the Activities question, but can you please tell
7 > me how you managed to build Kmail without its database? Is it fully
8 > functional?
9
10 I didn't realise I was being ambiguous - sorry. As far as I know, it's
11 impossible to build KMail without its database. It's called progress. ;-)
14 Rgds
15 Peter.