From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mosuewheel goes crazy...
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:35:50
1 meino.cramer@×××.de <meino.cramer@×××.de> [14-06-29 11:20]:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > normally the mouse wheel is used for action like scrolling and
5 > zooming...
6 >
7 > From time to time it happens that -- right after using firefox --
8 > this assignment does not work anymore and using wheel moves the
9 > application, which currently has the focus, is moved from desktop
10 > to desktop or moves the focus itsself from desktop to desktop.
11 >
12 > I restarted openbox in such cases, which does not help.
13 > I restarted devilspie2 in such cases, which also does not help.
14 >
15 > The only thing which currently helps: Rebooting.
16 > This is not adaquate for UNIX OSses... ;)
17 >
18 > What can be done instead? What is the reason for this problem?
19 >
20 > Best regards,
21 > mcc
26 ok...fixed....imwheel was running and restarting it helps...
27
28 Best regards,
29 mcc