From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to record a dvb-t stream for a specific time ?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:30:53
1 pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> [10-10-31 12:40]:
2 > On 2010-10-30 13:55, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 >
4 > > I am looking for a way to record from a dvb-t card a stream of a
5 > > certain channel fpr a specific time.
6 > >
7 > > Is there any tool of application to do this from the commandline
8 > > so that there is no additional mousclick is needed?
9 >
10 > I assume you have a video device (dev/video0)? If so, you should be able
11 > to capture it by doing 'cat > video_filename.(mpg or whatever format is
12 > used)' . It's what I do for my recordings (v4l2, analog video)...
13 >
14 > MfG
15 >
16 > Peter K
19 ...cat has no timing parameter (see mail)...
20
21 Best regards,
22 mcc