From: Steven Susbauer <stupendoussteve@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange traffic says I am using windoze and have a bug.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:35:00
1 FYI, the messenger service is disabled by default as of Windows XP SP2....
2
3 On 12/26/05, Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > > I have a Yahoo account. I wish I could check it in Mozilla-mail
8 > > though.
9 >
10 > Why not? I get about one spam from them per month but that means they
11 > let me access via pop. You can certainly activate pop in yahoo. Maybe
12 > you can't access via pop with hotmail but yahoo, gmail and probably most
13 > others will let you...
14 > Cheers
15 > Antoine
16 > ps. unless you refuse if you don't have imap that is...
17 > --
18 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
25 Steven Susbauer