From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer plugin
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:00:56
1 On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:19:04 -0500, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
2
3 > So, I interpret this as the mplayer plugin not being available for
4 > firefox 3.0, which is why it's pulling in the 2.0 stream. So, my best
5 > solution is probably just to uninstall the mplayer plugin, is that
6 > right?
7
8 It's because you're trying to emerge it with the firefox USE flag. Remove
9 that from make.conf and use xulrunner instead.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Forget the Joneses...I can't keep up with The Simpsons.