From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel panick after time while compiling....
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:42:07
1 It's usually a quality power supply unit, that made it 6 years.
2
3 However, what I find totally strange, at the same time. That
4 applications die during my work.
5
6 Totally strange, like "clock" dies, and restarts. Eclipse dies, firefox
7 dies.....
8
9 I have the feeling that memory and power supply are making me headache.
12 windows died yesterday during installation of .NET SP 4.5 fixes.....
13
14 The machine drives me nuts.... However, I am getting myself a new machine.
17 Tamer