From: Collins Richey <crichey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 03:53:45
1 On 8/7/06, Timothy A. Holmes <tholmes@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Good Morning All:
3 >
4 > I have installed Cups and gotten it all set up, and I can print test
5 > pages from the web interface, but I cannot seem to print from
6 > applications -- like firefox. I am not sure what to do to make it work
7 > right -- the installed printers are just not there
10 Just a thought - check to see if the printer was defined as default
11 during setup. If not, mark your printer as default. That alone would
12 cause other applications not to work.
15 Collins Richey
16 If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries
17 of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list