From: Laurence Perkins <lperkins@×××××××.net>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 18:04:24
4 >P. S. Bought yet another 14TB hard drive. Working on filling it up now. While my Cooler Master HAF-932 case is large, I need more drive bays. Dang cases are pricey right now. :/
7 Bought one of these for a client's custom build recently. Enough 5.25" bays to mount in two of my favorite 4-drive hotswap cages, plus then another 6 internal 3.5" bays.
8
9 And the huge cooling fans don't have to spin very fast, so it's nice and quiet.
10
11 Just note that it barely fits under the average desk.
14 https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811147053
15
16 LMP