From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Dual Boot Partitions
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:37:49
1 On 02/27/2011 07:01 AM, dhk wrote:
2
3 > I tried to partition my disk with fdisk the
4 > way I wanted. It had the usual Linux partitions and a partition that I
5 > was going to use for Window 7. I wanted to make this an LVM2 partition,
6 > but that didn't work;
7
8 Good old fdisk is indeed old, and there are much easier ways to do what
9 you wanted to do. I've used this product several times with perfect
10 results (so far):
11
12 http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php
13
14 Of course if you already have a working linux machine you can install
15 gparted and use it that way to move, resize and create partitions.
16 Very easy and almost painless.