From: Samir Faci <samir.list@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] post handbook install guide?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:39:04
1 if you've just completed a proper install from the handbook (presuming a
2 bootable system, with bootloader, cron/syslog, etc). you really don't need
3 to do a system.
4
5 kde-meta (iirc should pull xorg as a dependency, so all you'd need is
6 kde-meta and the world update, but you'd still need to add whatever software
7 your user would use). Like, firefox would be nice for one.
8
9 Gentoo is very minimalistic, presume nothing is installed until you do.
14 Samir
15