From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Gentoo-based 'filer' / GentooFiler How-To?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 13:01:07
1 -original message-
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo-based 'filer' / GentooFiler How-To?
3 From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
4 Date: 2011-05-15 17:47
5
6 On 2011-05-15 12:05, Florian Philipp wrote:
7
8 > BTW: Please don't top-post. Put your answers below the text you are
9 > quoting. That makes reading longer threads easier.
10
11 Yeah, sorry about that. Bad habits due to prolonged exposure to Google's Java-based mobile client :(
12
13 pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> : Yes, but putting the text below the quoted text also assumes one keeps
14 only the relevant text (i.e. deletes all irrelevant text), which (sadly)
15 doesn't seem to be the norm these days...
16
17 Indeed. And sometimes top-posting is *forced* (e.g., Google's Java-based Gmail client -- it *totally* hides the replied-to message).
18
19 Heck, using my E72's built-in mail client is only slightly better: for reasons known to the makers only, replies do *not* get indented using '>'. I have to manually put in a mark there.
20
21 Rgds,
22 --
23 Pandu E Poluan