From: Andrew Frink <andrew.frink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Evolution and the gnome clock applet [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:54:40
1 On 1/12/06, Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:45:21 -0500, Andrew Frink wrote:
4 >
5 > > Has anyone noticed that evolution and the gnome clock applet show
6 > > different starting times. mine show events starting 1 hour later than
7 > they
8 > > actully do.
9 > >
10 > > Cynyr.Has anyone noticed that evolution and the gnome clock applet show
11 > > different starting times. mine show events starting 1 hour later than
12 > they
13 > > actully do. <br>Cynyr.<br>
14 >
15 > check the timezone under Preferences/Calander amd Tasks
18 > --
19 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 Yep that was it.. had my timezone in evolution set to CST and the rest of my
23 system was in EST, EST is right
24 thanks much
25 Cynyr
28 if you are tired of virii look at http://fedora.redhat.com/
29 and for those of you still using AOL's messanger
30 try out http://gaim.sf.net/... and for photoshop see http://www.gimp.org
31 use http://www.gimp.org/