From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] GMail calling has an echo in Linux, but not Windows
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:00:48
1 On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Using either Chromium or Firefox plus google-talkplugin in GMail has
3 > an echo when placing a call.  Noise cancellation doesn't seem to work
4 > at all.  There is a setting in GMail for turning Noise Cancellation
5 > either on or off, but it doesn't seem to do a darn thing.  Anybody
6 > else run into this issue?  Is there a piece of software I'm missing on
7 > my system to enable the cancellation?
8
9 Any chance your sound card supports looping its output back around as
10 a monitor capture device?
13 :wq