From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Tellico: custom fields
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:24:34
1 Hi all,
2
3 I have been using Tellico here for the last several years to catalogue my
4 books, DVDs and CDs/LPs. Now: by default Tellico includes a field
5 called "Amazon.com Link" where it links the item to it's page on Amazon.com
6 if it exists; the link text says "Buy from Amazon.com"
7
8 Now: As these are all items I own, I find little reason to have a link to
9 purchase such items from Amazon. You are able to edit the names and type of
10 each field, and I have done so, changing 'Amazon' to 'wikipedia' so I can
11 have a link to the items wikipedia page which I find much more useful.
12
13 However, even after affecting this change, the field name correctly
14 says 'Wikipedia Link" however the link text still says "Buy from Amazon.com".
15 I have scoured the settings but cannot find a way to change this default link
16 text.
17
18 Does someone know how?
19
20 Thanks for consideration,
21 -d
22 --
23 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
24 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
25 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972