From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] the most secure shared network system? Coda/NFSv4/others?
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:45:58
1 On Sunday 29 October 2006 13:48, 张韡武 wrote:
2
3 > Hello. My purpose of using a network file system is to back up my web
4 > server. For some special reason the backup application I am using need
5 > to directly access a mounted network file system rather then using a
6 > SSH connection.
7 >
8 > For me, security is the biggest concern. The backup script should be
9 > able to connect to web server through encrypted TCP connection. Other
10 [cut]
11
12 What about sshfs? It's based on fuse and it's in portage. It only
13 requires that ssh is enabled on the server, which it probably already
14 is.
15
16 # eix sshfs
17 * sys-fs/sshfs-fuse